There are several parts in a whirlpool tub, all of which can fail, leaving your whirlpool system unusable. We can repair most issues, including:
- Control systems
- Electrical systems
- Whirlpool jets
- PVC piping around the unit
Whirlpool tubs are produced by several different manufacturers. We are able to obtain parts from the manufacturer or authorized distributor and repair your whirlpool tub to be fully functional so you can get back to enjoying the benefits these tubs offer as quickly as possible!
Care and Maintenance
General care instructions for maintaining the performance of your whirlpool tub. Most manufacturers recommend cleaning your whirlpool system at least once a month, more if heavily used.
Always consult your owners manual for proper procedures and recommendations.
- If jets are adjustable, adjust them so they are completely open and turn off air induction (less air coming out of jets)
- Fill tub with warm water, at least 2" above highest jet
- Add 2 tablespoons of low foaming dishwashing detergent powder
- Some manufacturers recommend adding up to 20 ounces of bleach; check your owners manual first to ensure this will not harm the system
- White distilled vinegar can also be used in place of the bleach, up to 2 cups
- Run system for 10 minutes
- Drain water and refill with cool water
- Run system again for 5 to 10 minutes
- Drain water
Once the whirlpool system has been cleaned, clean the surface of the unit using appropriate cleaners. Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasives to clean the surface, as these can damage them. Dawn liquid detergent is a great cleaner for these surfaces and will not harm them at all. Make sure to rinse completely.